Aspen Facilities Services COVID-19 Policy
We are fully committed to providing excellent cleaning services while taking top precautions and safety measures during the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, and beyond. We are actively working to keep you safe and have implemented preventative measures to help protect ourselves and our customers from exposure to COVID-19.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 Coronavirus and act accordingly.
Protective measures we are currently taking on all maintenance and cleaning projects include but are not limited to:
- Wearing protective masks & gloves when applicable.
- Frequent hand washing and maintaining good hygiene practices including cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people per Social Distancing guidelines.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces often.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
Customers with particular concerns or who require special precautions not listed above are encouraged to contact us in advance of an appointment so that we may accommodate your particular needs.
In addition, we are implementing the latest requirements and recommendations provided by the Canter for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure proper public health safety and security.
The safety and health of our employees and customers continues to remain our primary concern!